Canon iP2770 Error 5800
Here is a software to fix the Canon iP2770 Error 5800.
Log into Service Mode iP2770:
1. The printer is off and plugged the power cord.
2. Press the RESUME button two seconds
then press the POWER button until the green light flame (when pressing POWER button, Resume button jgn … released first)
3. Then release the Resume button, but do not release the button POWER.
4. POWER button while still depressed, press the Resume button 5 times. Led will flash alternately orange glow green with orange last. (not to mistaken 4x because the printer will die completely, but it is temporary as well) Then …
5. Release both buttons simultaneously.
6. Led will blink briefly then will glow GREEN.
7. The computer will detect the new device, ignore it …..
8. This situation is shown in a state iP2770 printer SERVICE MODE and ready to be reset.
Then run it Resetter iP2770 v1074:
1. Exctract File Resetter iP2770.
2. Prepare 2 paper in the printer (this is to print at the time the reset process).
3. Run the program Resetter iP2770
4. Click the “PLAY”, then the printer will proceed, then iP2770 will print one page with the words “D = 000.0″
5. Click “Clear EEPROM”.
6. Then click “EEPROM”, and the printer will print the result Resetter iP2770. Writing one line as follows:
“TPage (TTL = 00 000)” 7. Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER button.
8. Done …
canon ip2770 error 5800,ip2770 error 5800,error 5b00 canon ip2770,ciss schlauchsystem fur canon mx860,canon ip2770 error 5b00,yhs-0001,ciss schlauchsystem fur canon mp630
Share This Article
Sign up Free Email NewsletterStay Updates with this Blog. Get Free email newsletter updates, Enter your Email here:
Don't forget to confirm your email subcription